Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hardy, AR....Much needed get-a-way

This past weekend my family went to Hardy, AR to enjoy some time away at my grandpas lake house. To say the least Caleb and I enjoyed getting away from the stress around home. Caleb is back in Houston and I'm back to work!

But we had a great time and enjoyed being with family. We went at a great time of the year, the trees are amazing colors and the weather was to die for!

We also enjoyed some pretty good food....I know I put some weight on while we were away :)




My parents treated us to dinner at a place that overlooked the river....I'm BLANK on the name but we were able to go take pictures on the lookout spot. Our table was in the corner with windows and we had an amazing view! This picture doesn't do justice......



We played lots of games and just enjoyed the time.



We flew back Sunday in time for work Monday. It was a special time to be with everyone.....this was the first trip all of us girls have been on together since 2004!!! It's always sad when it's over but now we are home and trying to get back into the swing of things. STILL tyring to close on this house!

No comments: